[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: April PLUG Meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Mar 31 20:42:18 UTC 2003

David>                              PRESENTATION

David>                             To Be Announced

David>                                   by
David>                           Randal L. Schwartz
David>                        <merlyn at stonehenge.com>

Sorry for not reminding David in time.  It's called:

  "Teaching 'Learning Perl"

It's about 45 minutes or so on what I've learned over the years in
giving hundreds of presentations about Perl.  Not very much Perl
content, but lots of info about doing presentations -- useful for
those of you who are tapped for future PLUG meetings.  And it's funny.
I'll take Q&A at the end about presentations, Perl, my new Alpaca
book, or anything else I can answer.