[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] C.R.I.M.E. meeting moved to wednesday! 06/11/2003 @ 10AM @ Verizon

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Tue Jun 3 06:48:20 UTC 2003

NOTE:  The CRIME meeting has moved to Wednesday the 11th of June.

CRIME meeting Tuesday 06/11/2003 @ 10AM @ Verizon

Speaker: Dr. Crispin Cowen, of WireX, and OGI

Topic:  “Defcon Capture the Flag:  Defending Vulnerable Code from
Intense Attack”

Presentation Abstract: Defcon's Capture the Flag (CtF) game is the
largest open computer security hacking game.  Last year's CtF had rules
that made it particularly difficult to be a successful defender.  We
entered an Immunix server, comprised of five years of DARPA-funded
technologies, to see whether this system could survive sustained attack
from determined experts.  We describe our experience surviving Defcon
CtF.

C.R.I.M.E. meets in the Verizon (Airtouch) Cellular building (Take I-5
South to Carmen Drive. The building is on the West side [Tigard side] of
the Freeway). The meeting room is in the back of the building. The talk
begins at 10:00 a.m.The street address is 15575 Sequoia Pkwy, Tigard.
Lunch generally follows the meeting.

http://crime.whiteknighthackers.com/meetings.php3.

--
Zot O'Connor