[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Advanced Linux SIG - 7PM Wednesday Oct 14th --"Linux Rocketry"

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Wed Oct 15 05:14:26 UTC 2003

PSU's Rocketry Club uses Linux for their on board computer.  They are
getting world reknown.  This talk will cover their progress.

Time:
        7pm

Date:
        Wednesday Oct 14th, 2003

Location:
        Jax [Restaurant]
        110 SW Yamhill St.
        Portland, OR

        On the MAX Line, next to Bally's Fitness.  This is around the
        corner from Paddy's about

There will be food, alcohol, and much technical discussion.

Projector:

        I do need a project still (Again). Kieth has fixed the  project
power supply but we have not got it to work reliably yet.

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com
http://www.WhiteKnightHackers.com