[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Looking for people to help form Open Source classes at Saturday Academy

Zot O'Connor zot at whiteknighthackers.com
Mon Oct 20 17:20:08 UTC 2003

We are looking for people to help discuss (we are just probing at this
time) Open Source classes at Saturday Academy.  The blurb:

        This is for the Partnership for Kids and Saturday Academy to
        discuss Open Source classes.  It not about open sourcing the
        classes, nor about teaching open source in other venues.  The
        goal is to create a workable curriculum for Saturday Academy
        (www.saturdayacademy.org).

So this has a few takes:  classes about Open Source, classes that use
Open Source products, and frankly classes that get Marketing Value from
the term Open Source (remember the target age is 9-17 or so).

If you are interested in joining the discussion email me directly.  This
will start as a mail list and evolve into meetings and other venues.
Largely we are trying to gain a critical mass of people to talk about,
and explain Open Source to the Saturday Academy people, who are pushing
this.

--
Zot O'Connor

http://www.ZotConsulting.com