[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] UNANNOUNCEMENT: January PLUG Meeting postponed until Jan 8, 2004.

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Sun Dec 28 18:46:48 UTC 2003

Happy Holidays,

    Zot wrote to tell me that some people may have missed my

    Because of the holidays, the January PLUG meeting is being
postponed for one week.  We are still arranging things with PSU,
but we plan on having Chris Jantzen <chris at Maybe.net> give a
presentation on User Mode Linux on Thursday Jan 8, 2004.

                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group
                                          560 SE Alexander