[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Personal Telco Monthly Meeting, this Wednesday, January 28th, 6pm!

Michael Weinberg lucky at chezennui.com
Tue Jan 27 00:37:25 UTC 2004

This is the final announcement of the first PTP monthly meeting of 2004.
It's a big one with speakers, doorprizes and many announcements.

We just unwired our first mall, so come celebrate with us.

We'll have two speakers: Jim Thompson from Netgate and Glenn Fleishman from
the Seattle Times (among other places).

Darren Eden, PTP President, has donated a doorprize of a Linksys WRT54G.
This is the AP with the open source firmware that you've been hearing about.

As always, some of the best coffee in town.

For more details on the meeting, visit
http://www.personaltelco.net/index.cgi/MeetingJanuary2004

We're looking forward to a big turn out, and we hope to see you there!

Michael Weinberg
Community Development Director
Personal Telco Project, Inc.