[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] [PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT: PASA Meeting - Tuesday, 16-03-2004 19:00

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Tue Mar 16 18:47:28 UTC 2004

Meeting March 2004

*NOTICE* Check location and RSVP updates!

Tour of Fortix's Datacenter in Hillsboro
  * 7:00 - 7:30 Welcome / Introductions
  * 7:30 - 8:30 Meeting presentation by Fortix.
  * 8:30 - 10:00 Networking, shop talk at the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse.

http://pasa.portland.or.us/events/2004-03-16

About Fortix
Fortix specializes in disaster avoidance and recovery complex hosting,
network services and advanced Internet applications for enterprises.
For more information, see their web site at http://www.fortix.com.

Directions
See their contact page at http://www.fortix.com/contact.html.

*UPDATED*  We will be at Fortix I, in Hillsboro, not Fortix II in
Beaverton.

RSVP
*UPDATED* Please RSVP by sending e-mail to Jim Lewinson <jhl at latticesemi.com>.

About PASA
PASA is a professional group for systems administrators in the Portland,
Oregon area.

http://pasa.portland.or.us

*Further Note*
I need a ride from SE Portland!  If someone will be coming from this
area or can collect, please let me know!

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
* Naked Ape Consulting                   http://nakedape.cc  *
*                   Secure E-mail Server                     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender           http://nakedape.cc/r/md  *