[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] February PACUG Meeting - Cisco Secuity Agent

Kris Quinby kquinby at quinbyfamily.com
Mon Jan 31 16:49:31 UTC 2005

  Hello everyone,

You're invited to attend the Portland Area Cisco User's Group meeting
for February 2005.  This month, Tige Phillips will be presenting on the
Cisco Security Agent. He has been a Systems Engineer with Cisco for
over 5 years. Below is his agenda. I have not worked with CSA but it is
a product I am excited about because of its potential to mitigate
several security and support issues common on corporate networks. I
hope to see you all there.  Location and time details at the bottom.

  AGENDA:

  CSA Overview
  Features/Functionality
  Agent/Management Console
  Policy/Reporting
  Demonstration
  Q&A/Wrapup

Location:
Cisco Offices, 5300 SW Meadows Road,Lake Oswego

When:
Wednesday, February 2, 5:30pm