[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] ANNOUNCEMENT: Advanced Topics April 20th 2005 **CHANGED**

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Mon Apr 18 05:27:02 UTC 2005

[We had a change in speakers.  Sorry I did not get this sent out sooner.]

Portland Linux/Unix Group Advanced Topics

Speaker:            Wil Cooley
                    Naked Ape Consulting

Subject:            Cyrus IMAP

Date:               April 20th 2005
Time:               7:00pm - 9:00pm

Location:           Jax 826 SW 2nd Ave
                    Portland, OR

The Cyrus IMAP server is a robust, scalable mail server
developed by Carnegie Mellon University.  This presentation will
provide an introduction to its architecture and examples of
configuration.

Usual meeting rules apply. Happy Hour meal prices for the first hour.

--
"All power is derived from the barrel of a GNU." - Mao Tse Stallman