[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] ANNOUNCEMENT: Advanced Topics August 17th, 2005

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Aug 17 03:07:23 UTC 2005

Portland Linux/Unix Group Advanced Topics

Speaker:            You

Subject:            What I did over my summer vacation

Date:               August 17th 2005
Time:               7:00pm - 9:00pm

Location:           Jax 826 SW 2nd Ave
                    Portland, OR

Since I have been unable to obtain a speaker for this month, and I
cannot be there my self due to pending 20th wedding anniversary, I am
going to let you discuss things amongst yourself.

Brian Martin <Brian at MartinConsulting.com> will be running the meeting
this time. Please give him the same lack of respect you give me.

Usual meeting rules apply. Happy Hour meal prices for the first hour.

--
"All power is derived from the barrel of a GNU." - Mao Tse Stallman