[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] PASA lists alive again

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Tue Sep 6 21:12:16 UTC 2005

After a long delay, I've brought the PASA lists and web site back
on-line.  I moved my hosting late last year, which required an update of
the DNS servers for the pasa.portland.or.us domain, but I have been
unable to make contact with the portland.or.us registrar, prairie.net,
to make those changes.  So after enough inquiries, I finally decided to
change the configuration and bring them up under lists.nakedape.cc and
the site at http://nakedape.cc/pasa/.

Happy sys adminning!

Wil
--