[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] January LPI exam session at Free Geek

laurel h ideath at freegeek.org
Wed Jan 11 23:06:39 UTC 2006

It's been a little while since we've held an LPI certification exam at
Free Geek, but it's back.

On Sunday, January 29 at 1pm, we'll be offering LPI level 1 (101 and
102) exams. If you've already contacted me to reserve a seat, there's
one for you. If you haven't, you still can - just get yourself an LPI
id on their website (http://www.lpi.org) first.

These exams cost $40/each, cheaper than most other places, and benefit
Free Geek at the same time as gilding your credentials. Super-good.

Email me if you have any questions.

-laurel