[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] TVLinux 50th Show !!!

J B plug201 at jblack.org
Tue Feb 6 22:38:13 UTC 2007

Panel members needed --

TVLinux, the Tualatin Valley Community Television show which promotes
Linux and other open source software, will be celebrating its 50th
broadcast show on February 27th at 7PM.

To commemorate this milestone we will be hosting a live-on-the-air panel
discussion of the history, current status, and future of Linux.  If you
are interested in being a member of the panel, send an e-mail to
savag?es*tvlinux.o?rg, except remove the ? marks and change the * to an
@.  Once again, that address is sa?vages*tvlinux.or?g.

In your e-mail, please provide your real name and and a couple of
sentences describing your role in the Linux or open source community,
for example "I'm the Linux desktop support person at xyz organization"
or "I'm a Linux embedded system developer",  or whatever.

Thank you,
Shaun Savage and Jesse Black, TVLinux co-hosts