[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] scheduling the next LPI exam session

lar ideath at freegeek.org
Wed Mar 28 19:21:37 UTC 2007

My apologies to those who have been waiting for word. Let's start
planning the next exam session!

The limitations on choice:
Sundays are the weekend day that Free Geek is closed (and therefore
quiet).  It needs to be at least two Sundays away because i need to
order the exams two weeks ahead.
I plan to devote the time to run two exams, because there are a couple
of people who want to take two.  That means it'll be earlier in the
day: starting early afternoon or late morning.

So, please email me (not the list) with your preference for Sundays in
April or May, and which exam(s) you would like to take.

thanks!
laurel

--------
Further details for those who don't know what this is about:
Through a special deal with the Linux Professional Institute, Free
Geek offers Linux certification exams at a rate that's significantly
lower than that at a regular testing facility (it's $40/test).  We
offer them irregularly, based on demand, so if you're not ready now,
you can contact me to let me know you'll be interested in the future.
The exams are held at Free Geek, and benefit Free Geek financially.
More information on the purpose and rigor of the exams can be found on
the LPI website (http://www.lpi.org). Test-takers need to register at
that site and bring their LPI number to the exam.
Other questions? Ask lpi at freegeek.org