[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Linuxfest Northwest - Bus Sign-up from Seattle to Bellingham

Art Mann artm at siliconmechanics.com
Fri Mar 23 23:00:06 UTC 2007

Just an FYI for those who are coming up to Linuxfest Northwest in Bellingham
this year on April 28-29.

If you are interested in not having to drive the entire trip, we at Silicon
Mechanics are sponsoring a motor coach to Bellingham from our offices in
Bothell, Washington, just north of Seattle.  We're about 10 minutes off I-5.

We'll be providing the bus for those who plan to say over on Saturday night
in Bellingham, so you can go up with us on Saturday morning, have
transportation to/from your hotel and the event, and then back on Sunday
evening.

For more details and to sign-up, please go to
<http://www.siliconmechanics.com/> www.siliconmechanics.com, and click on
the Linuxfest Northwest link.

Regards,

Art