[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Linux Clinic on Sunday

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Jan 16 23:22:39 UTC 2009

(Jan 4, 11, 18 ... )

Zounds!  Another month has gone by, third sunday is upon us, and
it is time for Yet Another Linux Clinic, (YALC).  Bring your
laptop, or your desktop (we have keyboards, monitors, and
meece) and your Linux problems, and we will offer sympathy and
perhaps even solutions.  We help each other here;  whatever you
know about Linux, there will be somebody else to learn from you,
or somebody else you can learn from.

We will also have wireless and wired ethernet, distros, power,
cookies, coffee, punch, and whatever else someone decides to
bring (USB flower arrangements?).

I will be bringing my wife's EEE PC Box, the "desktop" version
of the ASUS micro-notebook computer.  I will have the original
WinXP drive, as well as an Ubuntu Hardy 8.04 and a Scientific
Linux hard drive to play with.

The clinic, as always, runs 1pm to 5pm at the southeast corner
of Free Geek, at 1731 SE 10th in Portland.  If you show up early,
you can help us move tables and run cables.

Keith