[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Perl Mongers next Wed: QA Panel / Tool Expo
scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:23:53 PDT 2009
The Perl Mongers' May meeting will be an open panel and show-and-tell
covering "Quality Assurance", programming tools, and techniques.
Wed. May 13th, 6:53pm at FreeGeek -- 1731 SE 10th Ave.
The panel is still growing, but so far we have:
* Hans Dieter Pearcey will talk about using the CPAN.
* Jonathan Leto will share his experiences using Smolder.
* Gabrielle Roth will present some "getting started" advice on testing.
* Michael Schwern will recap the 2009 Perl QA Hackathon o' Birmingham.
* You will talk about Test::Pod or CPANTS or NYTProf or something.
See the wiki for the latest information on who is speaking about what:
As always, the meeting will be followed by social hour at the Lucky Lab.
More information about the PLUG-announce