[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Linux Clinic Sunday Dec 20 1pm

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Dec 18 00:19:00 UTC 2009

December 20 2009 Linux Clinic, Sunday at 1PM to 5PM.
Free Geek, 1731 SE 10th, 3 blocks south of Hawthorne.

Bring your laptop or your CPU, we will have displays, keyboards,
mice, wifi, wired ethernet, and distros.  This is not a class.
We fix problems, and create new ones as needed.

No, we won't have old guys in red suits, but some of us run Red
Hat.  We won't have reindeer, but we will have Karmic Koala.
If you bring a windows machine, we can exchange it for a lump
of coal (or install Linux on it).

You can bring us all the gifts you want.

Keith