[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Linux Clinic

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Nov 18 17:08:55 UTC 2011

I regret to inform you of my appearance at Linux Clinic,
1 PM Sunday Nov 20 at Free Geek, 1731 SE 10th Ave in Portland,
3 blocks south of Hawthorne.  I will be joined by our fearless
leader John Jordan, and many of the Usual Suspects.

We will have mice, keyboards, monitors, internet, distros,
and confusion about Linux, which we would be glad to share
with you.  You can bring your Linux problems, and have a
hearty laugh while we try to solve them.

If someone brings a washtub and some old disks, we can play
the marvelous new Thai party game, "bobbing for hard drives".
I am not allowed to play the game in Thailand anymore.  I
left the water running in the bathtub when I departed Bangkok,
and that seems to have caused problems.

So bring your Windows hard drives, and the computer around them,
and we will dunk 'em or reformat 'em with Linux, your choice.

Keith