[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Reminder: August PLUG Meeting: OSCON Feedback and General Questions

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Wed Aug 1 07:43:29 UTC 2012

Portland Linux/Unix Group Meeting Announcement

Who: You!
What: OSCON Feedback and General Questions
Where: PSU, 1930 SW 4th Ave. Room FAB 86-01 (Lower Level)
When: Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 at 7pm
Why: The pursuit of awesome, open technologies.

See location H-10 on the PSU map at http://pdxLinux.org/campus_map.jpg

John Jordan suggested a discussion about OSCON and David has the first
batch of books from O'Reilly Media to share including an Asterisk book.
General questions will probably arise along the way and alas, I cannot
attend.

I was able to come up with two "hack... four letter word" shirts but
they are size small. Sorry! David should have these with him.

Have fun!

Calagator Page: http://calagator.org/events/1250462655
PLUG Page with information about all PLUG events: http://pdxLinux.org/

Agenda: