[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] [Your clever adjective here] Linux Clinic Sunday August 19

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Sat Aug 18 00:38:49 UTC 2012

It is WAY too hot to be clever today.  But the Linux clinic
needs to be announced.

So I'll let you do it.  You need to mention these things:

 * The clinic is at Free Geek at 1731 SE 10th
 * The clinic runs from 1 to 5 pm on the 3rd Sunday (8/19)
 * We fix linux problems on the computer you bring
 * We have keyboards, mice, monitors, wifi, distros
 * Expert help welcomed
 * whatever else I forgot

I could offer a prize for best announcement, but I'm too hot
to think of one.  Everybody bring a prize, and the winner
gets them all.

Keith