[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] October PLUG Advanced Topics: UnMeeting at the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Sat Oct 6 00:12:13 UTC 2012

Portland Linux/Unix Group Advanced Topics Meeting Announcement

Who: You!
What: UnMeeting at the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne
Where: Lucky Labrador Brew Pub at 915 Southeast Hawthorne
When: Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 at 7pm, or whenever
Why: The pursuit of awesome, open technologies.

I will be off giving a talk and consensus at the General meeting was
that an informal AT UnMeeting would be fine.

I welcome you to congregate at the Lucky Lab SE and enjoy!

Calagator Page: http://calagator.org/events/1250462935

PLUG Page with information about all PLUG events: http://pdxlinux.org/
Follow PLUG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pdxlinux

Michael Dexter