[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] PLUG Advanced Topics: See you at OSCON!

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Mon Jul 15 17:40:16 UTC 2013

Portland Linux/Unix Group Advanced Topics Meeting Non-Announcement

Who: You
What: Science, Socializing
Where: Everywhere, particularly at OSCON
When: Always, particularly during OSCON
Why: The pursuit of technology freedom

For want of a speaker, conflicting scheduling, gorgeous weather and
OSCON upon us, I say we celebrate PLUG Advanced Topics in our own,
unique ways. I highly suggest you all try to drop into the upcoming
Community Leadership Summit and OSCON because they offer just about the
best bang for the buck (often zero) anywhere. You can also pay sessions
and tutorials. Don't miss the best hallway track on the planet.

http://www.communityleadershipsummit.com/

http://www.oscon.com/oscon2013

What's free:

http://www.oscon.com/oscon2012/public/content/free-expo