[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Linux Clinic and the Transistor Liberation Front

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Fri Jan 17 13:58:41 UTC 2014

Arise, transistor's computation!
Arise, electrons of the earth!
Free software thunders compilation:
Open sources are in birth!

Sunday, January 19 will be the first meeting of the
Transistor Liberation Front at Free Geek 1731 SE 10th Ave,
three blocks south of Hawthorne.  During the Linux Clinic
running from 1PM to 5PM, courageous transistors will throw
off the shackles of proprietary software, and join their
human comrades in a celebration of computer freedom!

We will join electromagnetic forces with free wifi,
spread distros of freedom on our revolutionary hard drives,
battle the reactionary forces of viruses and spam,
and wave the 660 nanometer photons of our optical mice!

Brother monitors and sister keyboards will join our fight
against bugs and misconfiguration.  Central American
comrades will send free coffee to the caffeine-deprived
masses.  Munchies will liberate prisoners of starvation.

Bring your human, and the laptop or desktop where you
struggle, and close ranks with the glorious Solid State!

Keith

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com