[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] Speaker cancellation, waiting on Puppet...

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Sun Feb 2 20:18:32 UTC 2014

Hello all,

We had an exciting 3D printing talk lined up but technical difficulties
appear to have delayed it. I have a feeler into Puppet Labs and my
standing list of "yes, someday" speakers.

Does anyone have something fresh to share?

My hot topics are a bhyve rc framework (and its development) plus
installing graphite, the latter most likely being NSFW.

Would everyone like a repeat of the "Giving a talk is incredibly easy"
talk from Advanced Topics?

Michael