[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] The 15th LFNW is coming up! They could use some sponsors

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Tue Mar 25 19:22:26 UTC 2014

The amazing Bill Wright of LinuxFest NW reminded me that this will be
the 15TH LinuxFest NW!

If you haven't been to one, it is the DEFINITIVE (and first of its size)
LinuxFest/community open source event: Free of charge, great sessions,
great food, great people and a great party!

Jon "Maddog" Hall and Monty Widenius will be there among others.

It is April 26th and 27th in Bellingham, Washington:

http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/

They can ALWAYS use more sponsors and I sure don't see Intel or Puppet
Labs on the list. Bug you're boss! This is just about the lowest-stress
open source event of its size out there.

Thanks!

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer