[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] RSVP for Linus Closed, options...

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Wed Mar 26 20:11:45 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The Eventbrite RSVP has filled up and that leaves a few options:

You have every right to show up but seating will go first to the RSVP's
and we will play it by ear on if there is room for standing etc.

I will see about having a video feed in the lobby.

Please note that there was never an RSVP by email option and I simply
notified those people of the Eventbrite RSVP before posting it to the
list. A quick tally suggests that everyone re-RSVP'd at Eventbrite.

HOPEFULLY Linus will join us at the Lucky Lab and you can see him there.

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer