[PLUG-ANNOUNCE] TONIGHT PLUG: Introduction to FreeNAS

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Thu Nov 3 18:03:49 UTC 2016

Portland Linux/Unix Group General Meeting Announcement

Who: Michael Dexter
What: Introduction to FreeNAS
Where: PSU, 1930 SW 7th Ave. Room FAB 86-01 (Lower Level)
When: Thursday, November 3rd, 2016 at 7pm
Why: The pursuit of technology freedom
Stream: http://pdxlinux.org/live (PSU WiFi Permitting)

I broke it, I bought it! I have three potential speakers all crying "too
busy" but at least one is lined up for January if the school is
available. I also have December General lined up. My yakking will also
offer an opportunity for "year in review" time.

Introduction to FreeNAS

Learn the Why and How of FreeNAS, the world's most popular
software-defined storage system.

* Popular Uses
* Storage and Service Configuration
* Common Mistakes to Avoid

Calagator Page: http://calagator.org/events/1250470923

Many will head to the Lucky Lab at 1945 NW Quimby St. after the meeting.

Rideshares Available

PLUG Page with information about all PLUG events: http://pdxlinux.org/
Follow PLUG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pdxlinux

PLUG is open to everyone and does not tolerate abusive behavior on its
mailing lists or at its meetings.

See you there!

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer