[PLUG-JOBS] Software Platform Architect - Hillsboro, OR
Roberts, LarohndaX J
larohndax.j.roberts at intel.com
Mon Oct 24 15:06:55 PDT 2005
This position requires a basic understanding of manageability initiatives and architectures. Will work closely with the chipset team to define current and next generation manageability architecture and design. A responsibility of the position involves working with senior architects across company on the definition of manageability components for next generation mobile platform architectures.
* Must possess a minimum of 7 to 10 years of Software Engineering experience, with 3 - 5 years performing Software Architect roles and responsibilities.
* Experience developing Product Requirement Documents and/or Software Architecture specifications are mandatory.
* The candidate should have a strong knowledge of IA32 PC architecture with good understanding of Intel *T processor and chipset technologies (ex: AMT, VT, LT, etc¿)
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft and/or Linux operating system internals is a big plus.
* General knowledge of network topologies (ex: LAN/WAN), firewalls, NAT, VPN, protocols (ex: TCP/IP/UDP), and their configuration is required.
* Experience developing wireless networking (ex: 802.11, BT, etc¿) software and protocols are a plus.
* Experience writing C, C++, MFC, Win32 API, HTTP, WinSock, TCP/IP, and/or COM software packages are mandatory.
* Candidates with BIOS, OS HAL, Firmware, and/or Device Driver experience are sought after.
* Highly motivated, flexible, self-directed individual. Must be able to work independently, making appropriate decisions, seeking input when needed. Great written and verbal communication skills.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PLUG-jobs