Argumentation (Was: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Apr 4 20:57:51 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Scot" == Craighead, Scot D <craighead.scot at vectorscm.com> writes:

Scot> I'll tell you what I would really like to see.  I would like to
Scot> see all the dictatorships and monarchies in the middle east
Scot> replaced by democratic republics.  I'd like to see the people
Scot> that live in those places have freedom and the prosperity that
Scot> comes with a free republic.  Then we can finally have piece in
Scot> the middle east for the first time ever.

And yet you support the government most responsible for ensuring none
of that happens.  Why?

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible