Arugmentation (Was: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.)

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Apr 5 00:42:40 UTC 2002

Also Sprach Craighead, Scot D <craighead.scot at vectorscm.com> on Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 03:49:34PM PST
> >Why cease now that you've identified the symptom and the palliative
> >applied thereupon, and seek the disease and the cure?
>
> What?  Sorry, Wil, I don't follow you.

You've stated the problem and are aware of the palliative being
applied to it.  Now look futher and try to discern the cause of
the problem.  Unless you're just satisfied with saying "they hate
us and want to kill us" as a cause.  (I for one have never hated
anyone without some reason, regardless of whether it was a good or
bad reason.)

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
irc.linux.com                             #orlug,#pdxlug,#lnxs