Arugmentation (Was: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.)

Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Fri Apr 5 00:56:04 UTC 2002

>(I for one have never hated anyone without some reason, regardless of
whether it
>was a good or bad reason.)

Yes, but you are not an Islamic extremist that was raised by people
constantly telling you that America is the "Great Satin" and you will
receive great heavenly rewards for a death that causes the death of Jews and
Christians, are you?

If they hate some of the things that the Federal government has done, that's
OK.  I do also.  That doesn't justify murdering civilians.