Argumentation (Was: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.)

Jeff A. Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Fri Apr 5 23:31:53 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russell Senior" <seniorr at aracnet.com>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: Argumentation (Was: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.)

> Jeff> As do you, in every other arena apparently?  Why?
>
> Jeff> As long as the "economy" is good and your home "appreciates"
> Jeff> everything is fine... but you criticize their foriegn activities
> Jeff> while giving tacit approval to domestic crimes that you can't do
> Jeff> much about?  Or will that attitude change when your property
> Jeff> value plummets and the ponzi scheme leaves you behind?
>
> For the simple reason that your "evidence", when one is actually able
> to extract any from you, is laughable.  Make a better case, with
> credible evidence (i.e. not from kook websites filled with A implies
> B, B therefore A logic) and _maybe_ someone conscious will take you
> seriously.  You keep pegging the "bullshit detector".  That's the
> fundamental problem.
>
> --

You keep pegging my          "              "        detector,   so we're
even!

Russell,  this is so transparent and disingenuous, of you isn't it really?

I mean,  do you really, really think I am the only one who can convince you
of something that is is an objective fact?

That there aren't hundreds of thousands of people who have written books and
theses on this?

That anyone disagrees that a Ponzi scheme is not a "zero-sum"  game?

That I am supposed to believe that you have reached the fine old age you are
without ever having been exposed to the facts and truth in the matter?
Never heard of books like "The Creature from Jekyll Island" oe "None Dare
Call it Conspiracy"  etc;

That you cannot do a google search and be inundated with enough of the kind
of 100% concrete USDA choice first grade top notch  irrefutable beyond
reproach heal the sick raise the dead walk on water performs miracles in his
name kind of people and evidence for what I related to you as my opinion?

Obviously you are too lazy to research this for yourself,  and I don't think
it is worth my time to "try" to "prove" anything to your consciousness
detector,  because you do not seem to be conscious.

You are attacking me,  instead of my arguments.

Is there really anything else one ever needs to know?
You show your colors,  and they are not as pretty as you think they are.