Arugmentation (Was: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.)

Jeff A. Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Fri Apr 5 23:35:30 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: Arugmentation (Was: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.)

> Personally, I refuse to debate ANYTHING with someone who can not maintain
> and insists on calling others names.

Well that leaves out Jeme, Russell,  and now me... and probably a few others
I overlook.

> What you think of us is not up to debate.

That "is your nose up the govts ass"  was a rhetorical question not directed
at anyone in particular,  it is meant to get people to look at themselves in
the mirror and be honest.

Apparently even though it was Russell's post I replied to you have taken
ownership of the rhetorical nose?