Arugmentation (Was: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Fair Use, etc.)

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Sat Apr 6 17:38:08 UTC 2002

At 01:35 AM 4/6/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>That makes a little more sense.  However  if you really want to be a
>nitpicker isn't a typographical error transposition or hitting the wrong
>key,  not putting an entirely different word in place of what you were
>thinking... that's technically speaking a "brain fart" in my estimation..

Could be. Sometimes, my fingers type things I didn't tell them to. :/

>Just defending myself,  professor.
>Was fed up with the 'tudes and personal attacks that were thrown my way
>repeatedly by a couple of charter members of the defenseless in a battle of
>wits SIG.
>I'm only human,  after all.  Attack me,  and I may just respond in kind.
>Treat me with respect if it's respect you want in return,  not too difficult
>is it?

I agree. We all need to remember that this is supposed to be fun, even if
it's a debate. We may not change anyone's mind, but getting our opinions
out there is a good exercise.

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net
ICQ: 3739685

Thesaurus: ancient reptile with an excellent vocabulary.