[PLUG-TALK] 60 Million Emails inc. 600,000 UK $30, 30 Euros, £20 . lbj

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Wed Apr 17 20:51:26 UTC 2002

Hmm, I wonder if I could get this guy's REAL email address if I paid him $30?

Maybe we should make the list a moderated-subscription?  Where someone has to
approve each addition to the list?  Or deny free email domains?  I've not seen
spam from PLUG since we went to the web-based subscription model, so I'm sure
someone has an auto-subscribe system somewhere.

And why can't we buy this via secure SSL over the web?  Huh?  ;)

-R

--
s u n  m i c r o s y s t e m s

   ~ Richard Langis Jr. ~