[PLUG-TALK] [Fwd: RE: [PLUG] Would you consider donating to t he OSU ACM? (To hear R MS?)]

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Tue Jul 16 16:04:42 PDT 2002

Blah.  In that case, that would be the mid-size model. :P

Texas and their "bigness".  Phooey!  Alaska is the real deal.  Nearly as
much bigger than TX as TX is bigger than us.  I've seen (not all, but some
of) both, and Alaska just rocked.  (More to my taste, at least.  Mountains,
rivers, lakes, greenery, etc.)

OR	 98386 sq.mi
TX	268601 sq.mi (2.73xOR)
AK	656425 sq.mi (2.44xTX)

When a Texan starts talking big, they're suffering short-term memory loss.
:)

(My boss and a few other compadres here hail from TX, so it comes up fairly
often... all in good fun.  I'm reminded that there is a server with the
hostname "techsys" one subnet over from me!)

They can cook up a storm, though. :)

Jeremy