[PLUG-TALK] Help with unsubscribe

Michael Rasmussen rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
Mon Jun 10 14:59:30 UTC 2002

follow the link at the bottom of a plug email
scroll to the bottom of the page
enter your email address in the box under "To change your subscription . . .
"
click on the "Edit Options" button
click on the "Email my password to me" (since we were auto-subscribed
Mailman generated a password)

after you receive your password follow the rest of the instructions on the
page to change your subscription.  Note that you can disable mail delivery
rather than unsubscribing - this is explicitly for vacation holds.

--
  Michael Rasmussen - Network Engineer, Columbia Management
  voice:  971-925-6723  cell:  503-807-1447  rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com