J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 11 20:49:59 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: "PLUG" <plug at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 2:46 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> 2.  The existing trend of great economic power translating to great
> political and legal power will continue and very little information will
> be considered "public".  The person who initially creates said software
> (again with the assumption that it's just software) will be a student
> working under a corporate grant or a contractually-bound employee of a
> private corporation and the fruits of his labor will belong to the
> corporate entity and not to himself.  The corporate owners will take this
> "property" and use it to accrue heaping piles of cash... but the person
> who created it will be no more rewarded than any other skilled programmer.
>
> Anyway, those are the two most likely scenarios in my book.
>
> Cassandra speaks.
>
> J.
> --
>    -----------------
>      Jeme A Brelin
>     jeme at brelin.net

Dare I say it again?
I see you still haven't figured out why I have been known to go out on a
"whacko" limb and mention the Constitution of the United States of America
on occasion..

Want to fix the problems associated with great economic power concentrating
in the hands of the "legal fictions"  known as corporations,  the only
purpose for it's existence being proft; the pinnacle of souless greed?

Apply the Law as written and as all officers of the government have sworn to
God Almighty they will protect and defend and your troubles will disappear.

Quite disconcertingly for myself,  I have had more trouble than I ever
dreamed it could be,  communicating with persons such as Free Software
anti-Borg computer scientests, engineers,  mathematicians who write programs
to average the size of a random group of geometric shapes etc as we have on
this list,  about simple concepts like gold-backed Lawful Money vs Legal
Tender.

You would think a Ponzi scheme would be readily apparent to great minds such
as we have here.

Think again,  *sigh*

Instead I have to listen to your ill-considered diatribes that miss the mark
entirely.

I ask again,  Mr. Jeme Brelin,  have you read John Locke's "Second Treatise
on Government"?

Please do,  it may just help to get you over to the solution side of the
"consciousness" problem.

God knows we can use intelligent people such as yourself.  Or are you?

jH