J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Sat Jun 15 13:38:23 UTC 2002

For those who don't listen to anyone who isn't proven establishment
"educated" by having extra initials after their names,  and because I hear
so much idle talk about "sustainable" economies or ecosystems etc. from
quasi-intellectuals around here,   who don't understand that a dollar equals
a fish, or a meal, shall we say.
When you separate, or create a disconnect between the earths food supply
 fish) and the gold dollar it represents,  you set yourself up for
overpopulation and then starvation.

There are only two problems in this world: Communication and Overpopulation.

I am trying to communicate to the other folks living with me in this
overpopulated world.  If we don't communicate, we will war with each other
eventually.  This is why intellectual honesty is required, for
comunnication,  as well as moral courage,  and the courage of your
convictions.

To you who may disagree I offer this link on the dollar,  and if you
disagree and care to post anything please don't do so unless you are
agreeing to be intellectually honest.

If you can change my mind, after a discourse based on objective fact and
reality,  I am ready and willing to change my mind if that is what the facts
require.

For Peace,  Justice and the Rule of Law,
(As opposed to: The Rule of Men, Might Makes Right, political power comes
from the barrel of a gun crowd)

jH
www.jhenshaw.com

The link:
http://familyguardian.tzo.com/Subjects/MoneyBanking/Articles/FRParasite.htm

A FATAL PARASITE ON THE AMERICAN BODY POLITIC
by
Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr.
FORWARD

Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., has condensed into this Monograph the substance of
addresses he has given to small groups that represent a cross-section of
American citizens concerned with fundamental monetary and banking reform.

Dr. Vieira's purpose is to present an analysis of the Federal Reserve
System, its fiat paper currency, and "fractional-reserve" banking that
infrequently, if ever, appears in the popular press, in the media, in the
discourse of legislators or political candidates, or (worse yet) in the
nation's schools. This analysis, however, is crucial to popular
understanding of what the Federal Reserve System is, what it does, and the
dangers it poses to America's economy and republican institutions of
government. And such an understanding is crucial to sweeping legislative or
judicial reform of the monetary and banking systems - hopefully, before the
Federal Reserve System causes an economic and social catastrophe; but, if
not, at least after such a catastrophe makes painfully clear to every
thinking man and woman the urgent necessity of such reform along
constitutional lines.

Dr. Vieira's central theme is that today's scheme of Federal-Reserve-System
fiat currency and fractional-reserve banking is plainly unconstitutional,
inherently fraudulent, economically unworkable in the long run, and
subversive of America's political traditions of individual liberty and
private property. This may appear, at first blush, a harsh indictment of a
system in existence since 1913, and which the vast majority of Americans
apparently accepts (albeit on next to no real knowledge). But, harsh or not,
it is an indictment substantial political-economic theory and historical
evidence support.

Hopefully, Dr. Vieira's message will prove to be a warning that comes, if
none too soon, at least not too late.

Richard L. Solyom, Chairman
Sound Dollar Committee