Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Mon Jun 17 17:59:06 UTC 2002

>The link:
>http://familyguardian.tzo.com/Subjects/MoneyBanking/Articles/FRParasite.htm

Thank you.  I finally understand what you are talking about.  Believe it or
not, I can recall 2 different teachers in two different public school
systems explaining this to me, but not with the same terms.  The problem I
see is this.  How can we get out of the fiat system?  It seems like an
unsolvable problem.  Once we entered this system, it seems like a one way
trip.  Would it really be possible to mine the gold and silver required back
up all the paper money that is in circulation?  I doubt it.  What about all
the electronic money?  Most of us are living on money that only exists in
computer memory.