Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Jun 17 19:02:49 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 10:59, Craighead, Scot D wrote:
> >The link:
> >http://familyguardian.tzo.com/Subjects/MoneyBanking/Articles/FRParasite.htm
>
> Thank you.  I finally understand what you are talking about.  Believe it or
> not, I can recall 2 different teachers in two different public school
> systems explaining this to me, but not with the same terms.  The problem I
> see is this.  How can we get out of the fiat system?  It seems like an
> unsolvable problem.  Once we entered this system, it seems like a one way
> trip.  Would it really be possible to mine the gold and silver required back
> up all the paper money that is in circulation?  I doubt it.  What about all
> the electronic money?  Most of us are living on money that only exists in
> computer memory.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011118151757/members.home.net/flaherty15/conspire.htm

Wil
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley at nakedape.cc
              * Linux and Network Consulting *
irc.linux.com                                     #orlug,#lnxs

ink, n.:
	A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic,
	and water, chiefly used to facilitate the infection of
	idiocy and promote intellectual crime.
		-- H.L. Mencken