Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Jun 17 19:19:02 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 12:05, Craighead, Scot D wrote:
> >http://web.archive.org/web/20011118151757/members.home.net/flaherty15/consp
> ire.htm
> >
> >Wil
>
> Not sure why, but the internet nazi's where I work blocked this website from
> me.

Probably because archive.org is an archive of large parts of the
Internet through time, some of which may contain "objectionable"
material.  Ah, it looks like he's gotten the site back up after the
@home debacle: http://home.earthlink.net/~flahertyhsd/

Wil
W. Reilly Cooley                           wcooley at nakedape.cc
              * Linux and Network Consulting *
irc.linux.com                                     #orlug,#lnxs

ink, n.:
	A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic,
	and water, chiefly used to facilitate the infection of
	idiocy and promote intellectual crime.
		-- H.L. Mencken