J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Mon Jun 17 13:30:42 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wil Cooley" <wcooley at nakedape.cc>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 7:02 PM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

Wil,  is there anything in particular that you dispute in the link I gave?
If so,  please specify what is is that you believe to be in error.
Or do you believe there are any errors?
I haven't used the loaded word conspiracy in any writings as far as I can
recall,  and I think that I have excellent recall.
The fact is:
We have fiat money.
We have a disconnect from the sustainable 1 fish = 1 gold dollar real
economy.
You cannot eat electrons held in RAM.
We are overpopulated with people who don't even speak our language.
We print DMV manuals in 27 languages.
We print Stop signs in English
There are no cultures that survive unless they are monocultured.
We are in deep shit.
The shit is bought with fiat money.
The Viva La Raza movement, certain segment of the Muslims, etc.,  want to
see all white men dead.
We have 11 million or more Mexicans flooding in daily.

The Constitution requires the Federal govt to guard our borders as job 1.
They do not do so, they are a corporation, a corporation that attacked the
South and started the civil war. A country cannot attack itself, Wil,  and
that should tell you that I might be correct and spur your inquisitive
nature to research it for yourself;

Lest you think I read one web page or two and came to these conclusions you
should know that I have been a passionate student of American history since
I was 12 years old,  and there is so much to learn,  that I wish I could
upload it to your head like a Jazz drive but I cannot,  so here we are.

Communication and Overpopulation.

I heard Louis Farrahkan call me a white blue-eyed debil on TV when he got
free 36 hour coverage for his hate speech on govt property which ended with
a threat to Newt Gingrich that he better not be in Washington D.C. when he
marches his 200,000 African-Americans on the Capitol Plaza.
I cannot find African-America on the map.

Can you?

Please do not be so shallow with posts like yours of today,   I know you are
capable of reason.
Why,  oh why,  do you leap to conspiracy theory rhetoric rather than take
fact by fact of what *I* am saying and challenge it based upon it's own
merits?

What is the point of posting some link to another man's opinions
particularly when it is not directly related and it is a huge page full of
blather that we must guess what it is you think somehow adds to this
discussion?

Patiently waiting a more direct response,

jH