[PLUG-TALK] RE: [PLUG] What PLUG needs - big speakers + root beer?

J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Mon Jun 17 13:44:48 UTC 2002

> Long ago I came to the realization that there are musical artists and
> musical craftsmen. I've heard real artists play, and I'm no artist.
> Sometimes, however, I reach a level of craftsmanship that even the
> artists I know can respect.
>
> --Paul Heinlein <heinlein at attbi.com>

Nicely said,  I understand the difference as well..  I am an apprentice with
the Bass, electric, and acoustic guitars and it is the love of my life.
Been playing since eighth grade but still consider myself an apprentice,  I
can safely say I play lead guitar as a jouneyman,  and I can sing with a
voice that makes grown men cry and women weak in the knees.

hehe  ;)

Count me in for the linux gospel radio hour.

Anyone else love that movie "O Brother Where Art Thou?"

jH