Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Mon Jun 17 20:47:00 UTC 2002

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> You cannot eat electrons held in RAM.

Nor can you eat a gold or silver dollar.  It's all fiat money.

> We are overpopulated with people who don't even speak our language.

YOUR language.  This nation does not have an official language and many of
us like it that way.

And if you think your region is "overpopulated", move or kill
yourself.  That's all the right you have.

> We print DMV manuals in 27 languages.

That is to accomodate the many different people in this nation who speak
each of those 27 languages.

> We print Stop signs in English

We also put them on octagonal red signs with white borders.  You'll find
many places where no words at all are on those signs... even in this
country.

> There are no cultures that survive unless they are monocultured.

This is a circular statement.  If it is not a monoculture, it's not A
culture, but a multiplicity of cultures.  No one culture is anything but a
monoculture.

Are you saying no existing society contains a multiplicity of cultures?
I beg to differ.

> We are in deep shit.

You list this under "facts" when it's clearly an opinion.

> The shit is bought with fiat money.

Everything is bought with fiat money.  Shit and otherwise.

> The Viva La Raza movement, certain segment of the Muslims, etc., want
> to see all white men dead.

And the KKK, a certain segment of the Christians, etc., want to see all
non-white men dead.

> We have 11 million or more Mexicans flooding in daily.

Well, if we just did a little more to promote the well-being of the
Mexican people, we wouldn't have that problem.  Instead, we pass "free
trade agreements" and close the borders to turn an entire nation into a
third-world sweat-shop and nuclear wasteland for our cheap consumer goods
and power.

If you were born in that hell-hole and were being exploited in that way, I
think you'd look to find any way out you could.

I don't blame them and I welcome them with open arms.

> I heard Louis Farrahkan call me a white blue-eyed debil

I hope, for your sake, that that's a typo.

> Why, oh why, do you leap to conspiracy theory rhetoric rather than
> take fact by fact of what *I* am saying and challenge it based upon
> it's own merits?

It's racist, elitist pap, that's why.

There are historical reasons for certain classes and races of people to
live in poverty, desolation, hopelessness, corruption, and
exploitation.  To fail to recognize those classes and address the
underlying reasons is a failure to address poverty, desolation, etc.

We have a responsibility, as human beings, to improve the lot of mankind
as a whole... for ourselves, our living brethren, and most of all, the
people who will come after us.

Closing options, polluting, consolidating power, keeping secrets and
killing are all contrary to the goal of improving the lot of mankind.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net