NOT!: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Jun 17 20:52:02 UTC 2002

You do realize that that is SO much of an exageration that it's not even
laughable...

11 million X 365 = 3,916,000,000 yearly.

There's only about 400,000,000 in the US as it is. There's only 6.2 billion
people IN THE WORLD!

According to your statement, half the world population is coming to the US,
in one year, FROM MEXICO!

Do you see the absurdity in that statement?

Given that, there are other statements that you made that are also absurd
in the extreme, but I chose this one as an example.

At 01:30 PM 6/17/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>We have 11 million or more Mexicans flooding in daily.

Russ Johnson
http://www.dimstar.net

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity