[PLUG-TALK] RE: [PLUG] What PLUG needs - big speakers + root beer?

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Mon Jun 17 20:54:39 UTC 2002

> Anyone else love that movie "O Brother Where Art Thou?"
>
> jH

Oh, heck yeah!

Me and my buddy are primarily rock/metal/bluesy/funk/jam types but...
  we have a pretty serious bluegrass addiction to boot.  :)

If you like that, here's a real treat... it's a various artists CD, and I
think the name of it is "Gone Phishin'".  It's a bluegrass "tribute" to
Phish, doing instrumental covers of their stuff.  Absolutely amazing!
(Incredible banjo-pickin.  Well, incredible everything else, too.)

Jeremy