J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Mon Jun 17 14:00:46 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 8:52 PM
Subject: NOT!: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> You do realize that that is SO much of an exageration that it's not even
> laughable...
>
> 11 million X 365 = 3,916,000,000 yearly.

> Russ Johnson

Russ,

As I sat here and noticed my grammar mistake I told my nephew who is
watching with interest, "watch, somebody will assume I meant 11 million per
day when I meant to type "and more coming in daily" ,  use the mistake to
leverage a discounting of the arguments in their entirety,   and you proved
me correct.

Thanks!

Now,  is ther something about the Federal govt NOT watching our borders that
is inaccurate?

Be real,  please!

What is the point of jumping on the "whacko" bandwagon,  you work at a bank
or something??

Job security requires you to shoot down non FBI-approved subject matter?

What?

jH