J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Mon Jun 17 14:11:10 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: "PLUG off-topic discussion" <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> > You cannot eat electrons held in RAM.
>
> Nor can you eat a gold or silver dollar.  It's all fiat money.

Jeme,  gold has intrinsic value,  but I don't argue that it's edible.

You are intellectually dishonest,  and a "vapid" fool with "arbitray"
"notions" to boot,  although verly loquatious and vebose and pompous and
arrogant and ignorant,
and I have already eaten you alive and spit out your bones metaphorically in
the last exchange,  why do you persist in making a constant fool of
yourself.

If you have a genuine interest go buy the book "How an Economy Grows and Why
it Doesn't" by Irwin Schiff.

He uses an island metaphor to get the simple concept of food/gold connection
across to those like yourself who are too busy arguing with yourself,
arguing forest instead of tree,  to see what is the BOTTOM LINE.

I tore up your last mail with one sentence responses that you ignore. A
little too simple for a budding wanna-be attorney-at-law I realize..

BOTTOM LINE,  get to it please.  If you even know what that means, I know
you don't,  because you are a muddle headed liberal who moves the line
around wherever it suits you,  when cornered by logic and reason.

Face it.

jH